Saturday, September 17, 2011

A week in KK (;



On the day of 10th Sept 2011, had my breakfast, at McD, while waiting for the time to board. 

Book that i read to sway my time away. Get it from Danny (;



Pauline, my best friend, pick me up from airport and straight head to Lintas to have the best mee !
Sang Nguk Mee *drool*
 This is the first time i wake up early just to have dim sum with family. (nothing comes before foods haha.) 


Had my second day of lunch with Melissa, she drove ! hahaha well, quite 'thrilling' :P
Chicken rice. (look at the rice, is a shape of pyramid !)

 ______Completely forgotten this is which day, so nevermind , just keep blogging (;_______

Lovely evening, have a couple of drinks at Sunset Bar @ Shangri La Tanjung Aru Resort with family  

Look at this cute typical ice-cream !

So ya, dined at seafood restaurant after that. 

Tau Fu

This is the.. Sabah Vege ? 




Another day in KK ( because I really cannot recall is which day :/ )

Home cook curry is the best ! P:



Okay this one, went to a Korean Restaurant @ KK Times Square w/ Melissa & Rachel. 
Look at the foods omg *drooling* !

I think this is.. yesterday (day before i leave KK)
This pizza is great !
Met Mel and had a 'high-tea' with her @ Kahve. 

THE END




No comments:

Nuffnang ads

ThAnks fOr viEwing ♥ Babye

ThAnks fOr viEwing ♥  Babye
♥Love Life♥